Node JS Backend Web Developer - #1435780
Date: Nov 24, 2022
Salary: ₹700,000 - ₹1,000,000 / year
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong fundamentals in computer programming, data structure & algorithms with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in system design & architecture patterns, must understand overall system architecture, improve design, and implement new processes.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand required data model.
- Should be able to include parameters like access controls, security etc in implementations.
- Experience in optimizing application for performance and scalability.
- Experience in building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is must.
- Be able to critically evaluate requirements, even proposed implementations to make sure code is developed without bugs.
- Be able to manually test and deploy in production.
- Backend developer with hands-on programming experience in Node Js / Python / PHP.
- Design modules wrt API request/response, MySql tables (and indexes etc), MongoDB implementations.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MySQL, Elastic Search, Redis, etc.)
- Should have good fundamentals of MVC, REST, Service based architecture, etc.
- Exposure to AWS services like S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, lambda & API gateway.
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS and S3.
- Expertise in developing REST APIs with any backend framework using above languages.
- Interested in full-stack development.
- Basic understanding of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins.
- Experience with web server like Nginx.
- Exposure to Devops role.